The industrial thermoregulation process is very important to control the temperature along the whole production process. In every industrial sector, from food-processing to chemical and pharmaceutical, from metallurgy to mechanic industry, from plastic to varnish production, from power generation to cryogenic, is essential to guarantee the right temperature which is as important as energy and raw material used.
Based on the temperature to set for each production cycle, the thermoregulation units are designed to work with different kind of fluids:
- Antifreeze solutions, range of temperature -30°C/ +90°C
- Water, range of temperature +5°C / +90°C
- Diathermic oil, range of temperature +30°C / +180°C
- Silicone based oils and synthetics, range of temperature -100 °C / +260 °C;
- High temperature Diathermic oil, range of temperature +30°C / +350°C.
With a special execution for low temperature, UTS can pump fluids until a temperature of – 100° Celsius, thanks to lantern and external magnet in Aisi 304. This execution is successfully used in the cryogenic field. UTS-B is the close-coupled version that can be connected to electric motors in B5 frame, and can handle fluids from – 40° Celsius to 180°.
XTS is the magnetic drive pump perfect to move dirty diathermic oils (COKE), caused by cracking. When oil exceeds 220° Celsius, it gets dirty, but using an XTS it is not necessary to use filters. XTS can handle both fluids with small solids in suspension and high temperature.