Industrial thermoregulation processes are necessary to control temperatures that are involved in all applications of a productive process obtained throuhg heat transfer. In every industrial sector, from food to chemical-pharmaceutical, from metallurgy to mechanical engineering, from plastic and rubber manufacturing to paints production, as well as to power generation or cryogenic processes, it is essential to ensure the right temperature.
- Thermoregulation units can be designed to operate with different types of fluid, depending on the temperatures needed by the various production cycles:
- Antifreeze solutions, temperature range -30 ° C / + 90 ° C;
- Water, temperature range + 5 ° C / + 90 ° C
- Diathermic oil, temperature range + 30 ° C / + 180 ° C
- Silicon and synthetic oil for applications in a temperature range of -100 ° C / +260 ° C
- High temperature diathermic oil, temperature range + 30 ° C / + 350 ° C